Job Title: Start Technician / Route Manager / Termite Technician
Location: HomeShield – Nashville, TN Location
Requirements: Must have a valid driver’s license and respectable driving record, able to sit or walk for extended periods of time and the spatial ability to navigate to and from customer homes, periodically crouch/crawl for up to 2 hours consecutively, able to lift up to 20 pounds frequently and 50 pounds periodically, able to pull up to 20 pounds occasionally, and be able to communicate effectively in both verbal and written form
Reporting Relationship: Reports to Service Manager
This person is expected to have a solid understanding of the proper way to treat a customer’s home while providing G.R.E.A.T customer service and be knowledgeable about the use of all equipment (sprayers, etc..) and vehicle operation. This person may also be responsible for delivering product and picking up materials as needed. In addition, this person must be able to effectively communicate with the office, other technicians, and customers in a professional manner.
- Manually load and unload product onto and off of truck
- Operate a vehicle
- Operate various types of equipment used to treat the interior and exterior of the home (sprayers)
- Safely handle all products used for treatment
- Complete written invoices and complete related documentation following each inspection
- Communicate effectively with office, co-workers, and customers
- Effectively navigate to customer locations
- Use various types of rigging to product in vehicle during transport
- Walk on uneven terrain (up to 2 hours continuously), crouch (up to 2 hours continually), climb (as needed), and lift (up to 50 pounds) to maintain vehicle, treat homes, and access both the vehicle and customer attics and crawl spaces
- Ability to look up and reach overhead for extended periods of time for up to 1 hour continuously (dewebbing/inspections)
- Clean, maintain, and fuel vehicle
Will be held solely accountable and responsible for all work performed. The majority of responsibilities will take place in a well-lit outdoor environment, however temperature and weather extremes should be anticipated. Additionally, while operating hammer drill, you will experience a high level of vibration and must be able to withstand for up to 1 hour per occurrence.
Supplementary Information- Machines, Tools, Equipment and Work Aids (MTEWA) required for completion of function
The following items will be utilized by the Start Tech/Route Manager/Termite Tech to successfully fulfill the requirements of this position:
- Personal protective equipment
- Mobile Phone
- Various types of sprayers/chemicals, including backpack sprayer (up to 50 pounds)
- Hammer drill
- Soil rod
- Shovel/spade for digging trenches
- Straps, rope, come-a-longs, and/or other rigging used for securing equipment in truck
- Company documentation (invoices, etc..)
- Successful completion of post-hire paperwork, including SSN verification, and drug, MVR, and criminal background screening
- Authorization to work legally in the United States
- Valid driver’s license with respectable driving record
- High school diploma, or equivalent
- Ability to attain or current CO7 certification
- Available to work varying schedule, Monday – Saturday 7:00 AM – 10:00 PM
- The ability to read, legibly write, and complete basic mathematic computations, verbal instructions, and hand drawings
- The desire to learn and the eagerness to accept other tasks and learning opportunities as they present themselves
Principals only. Recruiters, please don’t contact this job poster.
E-mail your completed application to email@example.com.
Download the Application For Employment
Want to Get 15% Off?
Book Online and Save.